1. Hangar Loop Drive North of Brown Pelican: will reopen to two-way traffic Friday, Nov. 11. Exercise caution. Hangar Loop Drive from Brown Pelican to Eagle Staff Court: will close to traffic on Friday Nov. 11 for road construction.
2. McClelland Avenue: The final phase of construction (between the westerly “20-Homes” cul-de-sac and Marina Bay Drive) has started and is scheduled to be complete by February. One lane of traffic for the “20-Homes” cul-de-sacs immediately adjacent to the construction will remain open at all times. Access to the “20-Homes” housing will be from Bayshore Blvd.
3. Bayshore Blvd: South bound traffic is scheduled to be reduced to one lane on Wednesday, Nov. 16 for two weeks while a guard rail is installed. Exercise caution.
4. South Boundary Blvd and Zemke Ave: One lane closure of South Boundary Blvd from Monday, Nov. 14 until Friday Nov. 18, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. while a contractor is performing directional boring of conduits for the Cable 10 project.
5. Golf Course Blvd: Road closure Saturday, Nov. 12 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to repair road crossing on Golf Course Blvd.