1A. North Boundary Road and Dale Mabry HWY Intersection: The reconstruction of this intersection will require partial lane closures between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1B. Tanker Way Gate: This entrance is restricted to contractor labor ONLY for inbound traffic. Personnel with Government ID cards must use Dale Mabry, MacDill or Bayshore gates. All gates are unrestricted for outbound traffic.
2. Hillsborough Loop Drive from Florida Keys Avenue north is two-way traffic. Exercise caution while traveling this roadway.
3. Hangar Loop Drive from Pink Flamingo Avenue north to Gull Place is closed to traffic. The section from Pink Flamingo south to Florida Keys has been restriped to two-way traffic.
4. Marina Bay Drive: This section of Marina Bay Drive is now open to traffic.
5. Hangar Loop Drive: This section is currently closed to traffic.
6. Dale Mabry Gate Traffic: During peak hours (5:30 to 9 a.m.), Dale Mabry Gate will be restricted only to inbound traffic. During peak periods, all outbound traffic will be rerouted to MacDill Gate. During non-peak hours, Dale Mabry Gate will be open to inbound and outbound traffic.
7. McClelland Avenue: Beginning today the roadway from the west entrance of Mobility Lane to east entrance of "20-Homes" will be closed for the construction of pavement improvements.