1. Tanker Way Gate: This entrance is restricted to contractor labor ONLY for inbound traffic. Personnel with government ID cards must use Dale Mabry, MacDill or Bayshore gates. All gates are unrestricted for outbound traffic.
2. Hillsborough Loop Drive from Florida Keys Avenue north is two-way traffic. Exercise caution while traveling this roadway.
3. Hangar Loop Drive from Pink Flamingo Avenue north to Gull Place is closed to traffic. The section from Pink Flamingo south to Florida Keys has been restriped to two-way traffic.
4. Marina Bay Drive: This section of Marina Bay Drive is now open to traffic.
5. Hangar Loop Drive: This section is currently closed to traffic.
6. Dale Mabry Gate Traffic: Lanes are open for normal traffic patterns, however be alert for periodic lane closings.
7. McClelland Avenue: The section currently closed to traffic is scheduled to be completed by Wednesday. The next roadway section between the two cul-de-sac entrances to “20-Homes” will be closed for the construction of pavement improvements. One lane of traffic to each of the “20-Homes” cul-de-sacs will be open at all times. Construction is scheduled to start on Wednesday.