1A. North Boundary Road and Dale Mabry HWY intersection: The reconstruction of this intersection will require partial lane closures between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1B. Tanker Way Gate: This entrance is restricted to contractor labor ONLY for inbound traffic. Personnel with Government ID cards must use Dale Mabry, MacDill or Bayshore gates. All gates are unrestricted for outbound traffic.
2. Hillsborough Loop Drive from Florida Keys Avenue north is two-way traffic. Exercise caution while traveling this roadway.
3. Hangar Loop Drive from Pink Flamingo Avenue north to Gull Place is closed to traffic. The section from Pink Flamingo south to Florida Keys has been restriped to two-way traffic.
4. Marina Bay Drive: This section of Marina Bay Drive will open soon.
5. Hangar Loop Drive: This section will NOT be closed until traffic flow has been restored for the currently closed section (Item 4 above.)
6. Dale Mabry Gate traffic: During peak hours (5:30 to 9 a.m.), Dale Mabry Gate will be restricted only to inbound traffic. During peak periods, all outbound traffic will be rerouted to MacDill Gate. During non-peak hours, Dale Mabry Gate will be open to inbound and outbound traffic.
7. McClelland Avenue: Roadway from Bayshore to the west entrance of Mobility Lane is closed for the construction of pavement improvements.
8. Bayshore Boulevard south of the Hospital will require temporary partial lane closures for southbound traffic in order to construct water system repairs. Flagmen will be used to direct traffic around the heavy construction equipment.