1. Tanker Way Gate: This entrance is restricted to contractor labor ONLY for inbound traffic. Personnel with Government ID cards must use Dale Mabry, MacDill or Bayshore gates. All gates are unrestricted for outbound traffic.
2. Hillsborough Loop Drive from Florida Keys Avenue north is two-way traffic. Exercise caution while traveling this roadway.
3. Hangar Loop Drive from Pink Flamingo Avenue north to Gull Place is closed to traffic. The section from Pink Flamingo south to Florida Keys has been restriped to two-way traffic.
4. Marina Bay Drive: This section of Marina Bay Drive is now open to traffic.
5. Hangar Loop Drive: This section is currently closed to traffic.
6. Dale Mabry Gate Traffic: Lanes are open for normal traffic patterns, however; be alert for periodic lane closings.
7. McClelland Avenue: The roadway from the west entrance of Mobility Lane to east entrance of "20-Homes" is closed for the construction of pavement improvements.
8. Bayshore Blvd: Temporary traffic interruptions (with flagman) as trucks enter and leave the area of shoreline restoration construction.
9. Bayshore Blvd at the Golf Course Clubhouse will be closed to through traffic Saturday and Sunday for water main repair. The access to the parking area will not be blocked.
10. Tampa Point Blvd traffic near the Chapel, Bldg 373 and Bldg 411 will be limited during emergency repairs to a sewer line until Monday. Bldg 411, 373 and other nearby facilities should use Hangar Loop for access.